PLANNING FOR HALLOWEEN FOR HUNGER 2017. Check out the post on the side.
Welcome to 2017-2018 school year. We are aiming for this to be the best year yet!! There is much to say about the amazing accomplishments of our students. For me the highlights are the families that are active as partners in the education at our school. We truly work together to find solutions to problems and to build great opportunities for our students. Volunteers continue to be a huge part of our success from book fairs, to Halloween for Hunger to, outdoor project work with our classes!! We could not do any of those (and more) without you!!
Hours of operation this year are: School Supplies:
- 8:25 Warning Bell. The school purchases school
- 8:30 Classes commence supplies for our students.
- 10:20-10:40 Recess. Costs are:
- 12:05-12:50 Lunch. $50.00 for Kindergarten
- 12:50 Afternoon classes start. $60.00 for all other grades
- 2:28 Dismissal This includes the agenda
- Kindergarten: Full Day begins. for grades 1-5.
- Fees due by September 16th