At Hume we respect ourselves, each other and our environment. We try our best to:
- speak and behave in a positive and considerate manner toward all others.
- take time to listen to one another
- make an extra effort to understand and help others.
- show respect for the school’s property and the property of others.
- take pride in our own work and achievement, consistently trying to do our best.
- contribute to the working atmosphere by arriving on time and being prepared to learn.
- Show respect for community property while going to and from school